Thread: Loss of Service
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Loss of Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
Update: I took the phone to the sprint repair center and they told me that it's normal to have to reset the phone after losing service. I don't buy that for a second. I've had Treo phones and Windows phones and I have NEVER had to reset the phone after losing service for a few minutes. After they hard reset the phone, it wouldn't synch up with the network for a half an hour. It couldn't make calls and did not have the correct time. At any rate, it appears that Best Buy is going to exchange the phone for me which I'm fine with. Has anyone out there experienced this problem (having to reset the phone when you lose service for a few moments)?
I personally never had an issue like this except with 4g...though there was a similar issue on TP2 where it was stuck at 1x.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)