View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Damionix
PPCGeeks Regular

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: Evo 4G Available Oct 1~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
Actually, my manager had found a way around paying the full price. He still pays his $30 a month but if we go to a different RS district from our own we are able to get the upgrade price on devices. I dont know how it works for other RS districts but for us that seems to work haha, hopefully, ill be able to maybe do an upgrade come june next year......well, depending on what sprint has out then. Im not really seeing anything impressive for 4th quarter at this point.....but we still have 1st and 2nd next year .
Been reading all that's on this thread, and I am a little confused.
There have been several phones that have been Out like the EVO and the Epic 4G that I would like to get. Problem is , I am still on the Freer and Clear 3000 I had from 3 years ago and have no intention of letting go as the new plans offer nothing worth an extra $40/month. I was following the news of the October 1st changes closely. Last I read, people could get these phones but pay $10 -$20 more/month which I wouldn't mind.
My Question is, what are my options as a Free and Clear 3000 owner. Am stuck with my Touch Pro 2 I have had for a while now. I would love to get a new phone, must not be android . Any input is appreicated.

"Computer Maintenance Technician, Houston, TX"