View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:26 AM
daddymikey1975
Regular 'Geeker

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Drain, and the culprit App IS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

other then the update my phone is as stock as they come .. I keep wifi on while home & my screen shuts off in the 1 min that its set for. then tried 30 seconds and same thing. both while unplugged and plugged in. ..... I never have good signal in my complex but even so I've always maintained 3-4% time without signal & earlier it was 21 .. now its 92 .. damn update must have effected it some how. I haven't unplugged phone tho since as I need a full charge for today but later will c how out effects battery compared to my previous amazing life
I was gonna edit and update...

I read over at XDA here that the D107 update fixes some things including TWS..

I'm gonna try to apply the update manually rather than waiting for Sprint to push it.. if it returns me to stock, I'll ride completely stock today to check TWS/batt. life since I have somehting to compare it to.. if it updates and leave me as I am now (apps, etc) then I'll disable juice defender and see how the day goes...

hope this helps