View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:49 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I'd call them back & tell them your TP2 didn't come with a SIM & persist on having them send you one! :>))
Funny you should mention that because when I got my TP2, the tech at the store took the sim card out and was going to put it in a box behind the counter. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that I wouldn't need it. I told him that since it came with the phone, I probably would and I really didn't want to buy a new one if I traveled out of the country. After a bit of persistence, he gave it back to me.

So, if this is common, then that may be why a few people don't have sim cards. Doesn't make sense why they would want to keep it.

David