View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: broadband cards? Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
I lost my job, my home (short sale, just waiting to move out), my wife and kids left me, yes its a country western song...but its mine lol
had to give you thanks for that line.

but anyways...what spiritcrusher said above is correct. if you're looking to go off the hook crazy with connection, virgin's unlimited is the way and cheapest way to go. but if you're just gonna connect to check emails, surf the web a little bit, you can just tether your laptop using your tp2 (look around in the tp2 forum for the stealth tethering).

good luck to you my friend. hope things pick up and get better for you and your family real soon.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!