View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new epic, looking for screen protector and tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I ordered one of these...

Samsung Epic 4G Full Body Protection - Cell Phones

I mean free + $2 shipping for full body...I'm not expecting anything good for that price but I figure to give it a shot for only $2...once I get it I'll post on how crappy/if its any good and etc..
Nice find, I just ordered two for 4.85 total, its worth a shot for that price anyways.
Oh and anybody thinking that this so called Gorilla glass is so scratch resistant, I regretfully was hoping the same and thought i should be ok without a screen protector and guess what? I already got a nice scratch on left side of my epics beautiful screen. No drops and I dont even know how or when it happened. So as much as I like the nice slick glass feeling on my finger I guess I will have to get a protector.

The scratch is really not as bad as it looks in the pic, I guess I just caught the light just right in the pic. It definitely doesnt wipe off. &%#@ Gorilla glass!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0184.JPG (744.2 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 09-14-2010 at 06:07 PM.