View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:13 AM
allusion
N00b

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Allusion's Windows Ultimate Black & Blue Theme - Help With Build & Design Please

Alright so I go threw thread after thread after thread seeing alot of cool themes, cooked roms, apps, exc
and I like alot of them but for some reason I can't find one that has everything I want in it or is also not compatible with my phone.
So I figured hell why not design one myself and get help in making the different parts till it looks like a finished product and is ready for someone to build it.
Now I by no means take any credit on any of the designs, icons, layouts, exc. cause I know alot of it comes from other peoples designs (which alot of it looks shared already), free downloads, and alot of similar shared layouts.
But I will have also put my own changes to alot of the work as well.

now the layout of the first 9 post will change over time, and preview images will change as they update
but I will try to keep it the same as much as possible, but it will show as follows:

Post 2: Today-Home Screen & Scroll Bar

Post 3: Phone - Call History, Dialer, People - Contacts Pages

Post 4: Communication - Twitter, Facebook, Text Messaging, EMail, Instant Messaging, Exc

Post 5: Entertainment - Music, Video, Pics, TV, Internet

Post 6: Navigation, Weather, Calendar, Anything New

Post 7: Office & Apps Page

Post 8: Settings Pages

Post 9: Will be a collection of the different icons used threw out the pages

now it will take me a little time for me to get everything uploaded and displayed so bare with me please

I only wish I had the skill needed to do this own my own and make it look as great as some of the people here that make these themes, apps, roms, exc.

also in each section I will be posting general descriptions in what I'm trying to get out of the section in hopes that if i can't make it or make it look good, someone else can lol

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2

Last edited by allusion; 10-12-2010 at 09:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.