View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
THANK YOU so much.... Thanks for leading me step by step. I just converted a entire folder of 60+ packages in about 3 seconds. That would have taken most of my spare time for the nite.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

PS Lawsuites Suck: Did Confliper Lockdown his site? When I log on now it ask for login info? Anybody know what is going on?
It's not really 'locked down'. If you use firefox, it gives you the password/username. It's 'shipped' btw. Just guessing, but I imagine he did it so google doesn't index it and it may appear to be 'locked' to htc. If he didn't want people in it, he probably would have picked a hard password like 'icecream' :P.
This post has been thanked 1 times.