View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:44 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
lol well i guess he deserves it with all the work he does around here.

ever since i noticed my battery wasn't fully charged after taking it off the charger after flashing the 4 Sep Dinik and i put it back on the charger to try to charge it all the way up i have found that my battery <stock> lasts longer, so usually i try to charge the phone up, take it off the charger for a short amount of time and then throw it back on the charger for a little bit and then after it's charged back up i take it off and use it throughout the day and no issues, maybe it's just me that it works like that for, I'm still interested in getting a set of those batteries you posted the link for, maybe this next payday I'll get a set if i remember.
One thing i noticed about battery charging is that if my phone is turned on and charging and I unplug it, it drops to 90% within a few minutes and then down to 80% within an hour.

If I charge the phone with it off, the discharge rate (as indicated by the battery meter) is much slower and the battery lasts much longer.

Also, now that I'm back home and in a crappy signal area, my discharge rate is much faster than when I was in charleston. I had two consecutive periods of over 50 hours on a single charge when I was in Charleston and now that I'm back home, its dropping much faster. Although I have used my phone a bit more today including bluetooth.

So, I really think LOCATION and Signal quality have a significant impact on battery life. As far as the ROM goes, I'm not sure what changes are being made from build to build but for me, the overall battery life has been realtively consistent.

Just some random and sleepy thoughts.

G'nite everyone. See y'all in the morning.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.