View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by exautt View Post
What i meant was, the music player tab in the latest rom "gtx flavor" on my Verizon HTC TP2 does not display any of the music on my micro sd. prior releases found the music/podcasts without problem and pretty instantly. this however will not see anything no matter what i do. i have to go to windows media player, then have that scan for content every time something new gets added.
im asking what could have caused this and what i can do to resolve this. if i left any other info out i apologize. let me know if more info is needed.
Mainly what I was looking for besides the GTX was if it was the 21xxx, 23xxx, or the newer 24xxx.

I checked my music on my rom (sept 4, 24xxx Cookie) and my music folder path on my SD card is storage/music. If you have a my music folder in the my documents, it won't work.

Also, if you have another SD card, please give it a try. Sometimes if the card is going bad weird things can happen.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.