View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:11 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
I just purchased a Touch Pro 2. I have run Mightly Rom previously on a Touch Pro. However, this forum doesn't seem as organized as I cannot find any instructions on how to or where to find the unlocker. Additionally, there are 4 downloads for this ROM with no instruction as to which one is the proper one. I'm assuming the 2nd one from the top is the right one as that is from June 20th. Please help.
The unlocker I used is attached to this post. It's for CDMA. If you want to download it yourself, it's available at the following link: http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php .

I have no idea about mike's rom as I make my own.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip (1.85 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.