View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:17 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
yeah but what i don't see and would have liked to was that he did something so the battery would last longer, my phone charged all night with no use and when i took it off the charger it was at 98% already, i'll give it all day to see how it goes but i have a feeling that i'm going to have to fall back to his 22nd august 23xxx rom <sighs>.
He must have! I know why so many DL's... battery on the last one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
why thank you sir!! the old original post are all still there lol just where the name used to be Num5kull27 they all have Straitup27 beside them now,kinda wish when the name change happened it would have left the old one beside all the old post but all those original post are buried deep deep in the touch pro threads,yeah i been gone a bit,do a lot of beta testing which is fun. ...once a NRGZ addict always a NRGZ addict!!
LOL! Yep..
Now if I could just get rid of the semi trans shading boarder on Calendar bar, Task bar, Notification bar. Would like 100% transparency. Then It'll be perfect & I'll post my screen! :>))
(the transparent notification cab doesn't do it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
WOOOOHOOOO! My "Birthday ROM"!!! Thanks NRG!
RE Battery: I just hit a milestone - one that I have not passed on the TP2 up until now. I have now gone 48.5 hours on a SINGLE charge! And....I still have 40% left. I'm going to carry my spare battery with me to see how far I can go before I have to swap out.

Kiowa, when I first flashed 9/4 it seemed like my battery dropped VERY fast but after a couple days it did settle in and has been stellar ever since.
David
You're one sick puppy! Happy Birthday!! Birthday ROM? :>)) No one is getting that kind of battery! Can you get us the link to those batteries? I'm at 68% in under 2 hours! (with Maxx battery cab)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Ah, the advantage of being on East Coast. NRG stays up late (very late), we get up early. We get ROMs first while the rest of you are still sleeping! lol
September 8th, 2010
I'm up 1/2 of the night & Sly still see's this bad boy first! THANKS SLY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Gotta give a shout out to thewahlrus for makin a cool image for my sig, Thanks for the great work man seriously!!!!
"Shout"... Yep, does good work & i'm not a GUI kinda guy, but like his! (mine he did for me)

Last edited by teradog; 09-08-2010 at 10:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.