View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:42 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Does anyone have the problem of opening text thread and it does not leave you to last text so you have to swipe down to see latest text?
Just wanna know..
EDIT: hows the battery life so far?
Its ok for me I just wanna compare to you guys...
Battery life has been awesome so far for me. I'm on 9/4 24xxx CHT and unplugged at 8:30 am. I'm at a mind boggling 70% battery at just over 12 hours later!

Disclaimer: I now have a new airave (airvana) that supports 3G and I think that may factor a bit into my battery life.

I haven't gotten enough texts today to notice the problem you mentioned although someone asked about it yesterday and I couldn't duplicate it on my phone.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.