View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 11:26 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Oh man! JUst when I get 8/28 CHT 23xxx running great, along comes something new nad better! Thank goodness this isn't a new motorcycle! So, the question remains... yardwork or spend the day flashing and playing with a new ROM. Heh heh heh..I've got flashing down to a science now, it shouldn't take me more than an hour to get things the way I want.

Thanks NRG!!!

On a side note, I have some more good news (for me at least). I have been having some irregular battery issues. Some days I get great battery, some, I have to charge twice.

The other day, I talked to sprint support and got them to send me a new Airave. My old airave was decent at voice but did not support data and I thin that was one of my main reasons my battery life was so bad on some days when I'm at home. Well, my new "Airvana" arrived the day before yesterday and I got it all set up. The rest of thursday was great but yesterday was fantastic. I had a "busy day" on the phone which included 2 hours of listening to music via my BT headset while mowing the lawn and several phone calls and I finished the day out at 60% battery. I also have all my bars and outstanding data.

I know this really isn't NRG rom specific but it does bring to mind the signal quality vs battery life issue as NOT always being ROM related.

If you don't have a good signal in your house then talk to your carrier about getting a femtocell. AFIK, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T sell them. It makes a huge difference in battery life.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.