View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM
pmal19
Lurker

pmal19 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
I noticed it but it never really bothered me.

though, what does annoy me is while reading texts and in the middle of read one, a new one comes in and makes the screen jump around. annoying but I can deal with it.

btw, that lock screen is pretty sweet. where did you get it?
Looks like ive received some good input, the fact that some people cant replicate the problem leads me to believe that it could be something I have installed. Now that I think about it, it could have something to do with previewing text messages on my lockscreen. Thats the only thing I install after flashing that remotely has to deal with text messaging.

The fact that other people use this rom , still have the problem, and probably don't use pocketshield isn't too encouraging. Then again there are other people who cant reproduce the same result which is also intriguing.

I'm not a huge fan of HTC messaging so I did have to create my own shortcut to tmail.exe to put them on the home tab. I doubt that a basic shortcut could lead to a problem like that.

The skin works with pocketshield and its based off one thats orange. I changed the colors myself to that style of blue to match this rom, if you're interested in it let me know.