View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Upgrading second line to Epic4g, question regarding swapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
I appreciate the help guys

I purchased the phone thru sprint and im planning to activate and deactivate it for swapping today. I wanted the $100 rebate but im going to go with out it because i dont want the hassle, so i guess thats just going to be stuck in the processing loop. As long as ive got the $150 upgrade discount im satisfied.

I want to activate it on my primary line as soon as possible though. I have a friend who wants to buy my evo and he can hardly wait to upgrade from his pre.
I would talk to Sprint about it, I do it all the time with my familyshare plan, and I've never had an issue, as long as I've purchased the phones at Sprint they should be able to take care of it. Their concern is that the phone is active on a line, not which one is it, and that they have a new 2 year contract.