View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:22 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
For those looking for better battery life, I've been using Lumos for a long time and love it. It helps battery life by adjusting the screen intensity based on the light meter reading. You can set the polling time, but I find it saves me battery. It also saves my eyes when I look at the clock in the middle of the night because it will set the screen brightness to minimum in the dark!

thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

dave
Lumos is a good application. I used to use it on my TP1. Agreed on the backlight in the middle of the night. Mine is like a lighthouse when it switches between towers. Comes on and lights up the whole room..

David