View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:01 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
thinking about upgrading.... opinions/comparisons

i have a few questions and im the kind of person who likes to get opinions from other people... so feel free to give your personal opinion.. thanks

1. droid x? droid 2? droid inc? which one??

2. theres no roms for any of them so im wondering if my oc'd, rooted droid running simply stunning 4.6 at 1.1ghz is better than a stock droid x or droid 2 or droid inc.

3. do you think i shouldnt upgrade? are the new models not much improved? should i wait for a new droid? or do you think the droid 1 is the currently my best choice?

thank you very much