View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
JimSmith94
Halfway to VIP Status

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc sync and epic4g??

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post
well coming from an HTC device i synce my contact calender etc to my google account through active sync... once its in google, and i switch to android w/ my epic, logging into my goggle account through gmail settings brought all my info back
Is that ActiveSync or Google Sync that you're using, and does it also sync contact pictures? I'd like to sync Outlook to Gmail now so I can sync Gmail to Android later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
ya..the problem was i dont sync through google due to all the junk email addresses in there.... so i normally use htc sync to go through my outlook....

so far i pulled it from my htc hero by exporting contacts onto the sd card and importing them back to the epic..... i guess i will have to uninstall htc sync from my laptop
How do you export your contacts to the SD card, and will that work with Windows Mobile? Then how do you import them back to your phone?