View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:43 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Upgrading second line to Epic4g, question regarding swapping

use RS or BB.. rebates are instant as stated above.. I have "a guy" at a local RS and he tells me he swaps lines all the time for people... until he told me that a few months ago(around EVO launch) i was always under the impression it takes 30days or you get charged the rest for Full Retail..

my guy at RS knows his stuff and if he says it can be done, i believe him even though ive never personally had to have him do it for me yet..

***depending on your friends plan though, he may get forced to change it.. plus hes gonna get stuck with the "cool fee" for the month Im sure... he cant exactly call sprint and say he returned it or anything, yet the phones not on his account anymore.. so any prorating that gets done, will be charged to his bill.. so your gonna have to toss him a few extra bones for that potentially