View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:22 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius999 View Post
Yeah....

I'm happy about the option.

I'm not happy about my bill almost doubling to take advantage of it.

That's hard to understand?

The Evo fee is a fluff fee. Pure and simple. Sprint needs revenue, in comes a fluff fee. I am ok with paying $10 more, keeping SERO and getting one of the newer phones.

What about the other $10 I'll have to pay? ANOTHER fluff fee. One is tolerable. Two is ridiculous, especially when combined they are 2/3 of what I pay total now.
If you dont wanna pay it keep your touch pro and be happy. You folks want sprint to bend over backwards for you when you're already getting the CHEAPEST plans in the country for phone service. SUCK IT UP AND PAY IT OR KEEP YOUR OLD PHONE! Its that simple.
This post has been thanked 1 times.