View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:14 PM
manekineko
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unofficial known issues list 8/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogck View Post
Maybe I'm just having it on a worse scale, but I actually consider this one a major deal breaker as pretty much every app I've tried (at least ones that weren't natively built into the build) crash immediately. Sure Android itself doesn't crash, but it pretty much makes the platform unusable when you can't launch most of your apps.

I haven't had a chance to try the build that came out yesterday yet, but I'll have to give it more than 24/48hrs once I do so as the first sound-fix build worked just fine for the first day or so before the apps suddenly started crashing. From what someone mentioned in the thread specific to this issue yesterday this problem seems to be specific to Sprint devices.
Really? Are you overclocked?

I'm on a Sprint TP2, and my problem is exactly the opposite. All apps are rock solid, have literally not had a single one crash. However, Android's home screens crash for me all the time. It's gotten worse for me on the latest build, probably 75% of the time I want to move a widget, it won't do it properly, and then will crash in about a minute.