View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 08:35 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
maybe all the bluetooth users can pm NRG or hit him up on twitter and ask him what the deal is and if there is a fix in sight for it, i'm sure if he's not getting bugged about it then he figures people can just live with it, can't hurt to ask him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
I already PM him and he has not replied back in some time, if I had a twitter account, I would ping him there. If someone can ask on Twitter it would be much appriciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I gave up on that, I PM him on XDA & a mention on Twitter. Never a response for me. But to those who do get a response from him, it would be nice if u could pass the message along. Thank You in advance!!
He says in one of his first couple posts that the best way to reach him is twitter.

David