View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo 4G - TERRIBLE BATTERY LIFE! HELP PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extranormal View Post
@ericmcintire - Yes, those numbers are the same.

@gator352 - Thanks man! That helped a lot, definitely removing ATK then. Other than that, I had done everything that you stated prior to this topic.

@hooover - Woah, that's amazing! I'm coming straight from the iPhone, and I'm an iPhone expert on jailbreaking; etc. I'm just really afraid that rooting my Evo will brick it. So is it definitely worth it to root it? I mean, that battery life is AMAZING!

Also, if someone could provide a link on rooting an evo running stock 2.2, that'd be really helpful.

Thanks again everyone
Welcome man! I figured you might have done those things but you might have over looked one. Hope you get it worked out soon!