View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:08 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I've done all of this several times, different radios, roms, prl, task 29, format sd card, remove sd card, etc... still happens. Not sure what caused it but seems that once it happens you can't get rid of it
First i would update to NRGZ Aug 28 release. Im using the Aug 28 23127 CHT Dinik Glass rom,with the pagepool changed to 14, and its by far a much more stable rom than the last few releases. I had some Sense/Screen freezing issues and call hangup freezing issues with the last few 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass releases, but so far the new Aug 28 release hasnt had a single issue or bug for me yet. Sense hasnt frozen once and its running extremely smooth with good battery life

If u still have the same problem with the new Aug 28 release and since u have u have already done virtually everything then the only things i can think of are its a rom specific problem, but since ive never experienced anything like that and my friend whos running the same rom hasnt either, maybe its a rom/carrier issue. Im on Cricket and my friends on Verizon. If i had the problem i would hard-reset and then setup the device manually without using any provisioning apps or setup cabs or install wizards that way u know its not a cab thats causing any problems or provisioning problem. Plus, u know the settings are correct and the only settings that are altered are the ones u alter. After all sometimes cabs and provisioning apps also install some files/stuff that can cause problems with certain roms and/or software. If the new release doesnt solve the problem, and all the above mentioned solutions dont work, and manual setup doesnt correct the problem then im clueless. Sorry. I think that u will like the new release tho, it did solve my only issue, which no one could on the forum. Good luck.