View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 07:11 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Is anyone else still having issues with the rom freezing on the homescreen after turning the screen on. It will freeze for anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute and then it starts to function again, or a soft reset fixes the problem. It happens almost everytime i plug the device in to charge it and after charging when i unplug the device and try to make a call it gets stuck pn the homescreen and none of the buttons,hard or soft keys, will respond and then after about 30-45 seconds it unfreezes and the device works fine, for a while. This happens about 2-4 times a day. Also about twice a day when i have an incoming call when i try to answer by sliding to answer it slides like its answering the phone but then the slider just sticks to answer and it doesnt actually answer the phone.Then i have to call the person back. Oh yeah, im using the Aug. 25, 23678 CHT Dinik Glass rom with the pagepool set to 12. i have the following cabs installed; Opnmarket, Purians 2.5 Transparent T-Mobile clock,Santod no clock background,Sense 2.5 no top or bottom curtains,CleanRam 2.2,and Bluff My Call. Also the only settings ive changed in Advance Configurator are;Disable Video Calling,Changing the vertical scrollbar height from 0 to 14 and changing the horizontal scrollbar width setting from 0 to 14, and disable the HTC logo. I dont think its a problem with any of my cabs that ive installed because ive used these same cabs on almost every rom ive ever used and never had any problems. Does anyone else have the same freezing or page sticking issues with NRGZ 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass roms. Do the 21XXX CHT Dinik Glass roms also freeze or stick? It doesnt completely lock up the device but it temporarily sticks the homescreen,any screen sometimes, and or Arkswitch screen for about 10-60 seconds and then it functions like its supposed to until it freezes up again. But it always freezes in the morning, whether i unplug the device from the charger or leave it plugged in.When it freezes it displays the time it got stuck on the CHT analog clock and it displays the actual time in the upper right hand corner time.? Thanks to anyone who can offer me any insight, information, a fix or solution, or if it happens on the 21XXX builds. For the past 5 months ive only used WM6.5.X builds and for the past 3-4 months they seem to be just as stable as the WM6.5 builds, but when i switched to NRGZ WM6.5.X 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass roms all of them have always had the same freezing or screen sticking issues. Im starting to ramble so im done and thanks again for any help,info, or possibly a way to fix the problem, and if the 21XXX roms dont ever freeze or stick then i might just switch, even tho i dont want to. I really like the overall look of the WM6.5.X builds.
I believe i'm using the 22nd 23xxx rom and not having any of those issues, as a matter of fact i haven't heard of anyone else having those issues either. I have no idea about some of those cabs you installed, but my suggestion is that even though you have used them in the past with no problems something in the rom could have been changed that's making the cabs and the rom conflict, so my advise is to uninstall all those cabs and start fresh and then add them one at a time and see which one is causing the issue, that's the best advice i can give.