View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:35 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Being a former SERO user myself, I really think that it spoils you.

For those who don't like the $10/$20 fee why not just keep what you have now? Is it really that bad not having Android?

About a month ago, SERO users didn't even have the prospect of having that OPTION. Now that they option is here, they still aren't happy.

I think if Sprint were business-smart, they probably would be better off getting rid of SERO entirely. They probably pay the LEAST of any other cell phone users but are perhaps the most disgruntled customers. Go figure.
ALL MY THOUGHTS. NO SOURCES

SERO users get in the mindset that we use this much data and minutes and everything else and they see it as Sprint charging them $30 to use what they currently use.

They think their use is not going to change just because they have the EVO. Maybe Sprint did a study and found out that people think they will use the same amount of everything and when that person switched they saw that everything increased.

So because of this study they increase the cost and then offer the customer the iconic phones and then add things to their plan. A Win for the customer and a Win for Sprint Big Wigs and Win for the company since they get more money to how build out the future of Sprint.

You know - since Sprint doesn't want to let everyone on the Evo and Epic and bring down their network like ATT and the iPhone.

Last edited by rushco; 08-26-2010 at 05:37 PM.