View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:34 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
Fixed It.
Issues with ActiveSync over-the-air to gmail. Using 23678 GTX August 25 version. Will not sync. I even did a hard reset, still no dice. It can log in (I'm assuming it does because when I put in an incorrect username/password combo, it complained so I take that as it is able to log in when I put the correct username/password combo) Anyone else having ActiveSync over-the-air issues? I did not have any issues it the previous versions.

Getting the following...

Result: Synchronization could not be completed. If this condition persists, try deleting and then recreating the device's sync relationships.

Support code: 0x80004005

thanx.

Solution
Figured it out. Something must have been corrupted on my SD card. Deleted some folders and all went fine with ActiveSync. That's my guess anyways.
I've noticed one consistent issue with syncing a gmail account and it is not ROM related.
If I try to sync "tasks", I will get an error indicating that the sync failed. I can sync contacts, calendar and gmail fine, but it seems like every time I choose to sync tasks in the setup it will fail. So, I don't sync my tasks and everything works.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.