View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
sharkie,

LOVE the new hybrid rom!!! everything works great. I did find something weird going on with Opera. I've done the task29 and hard reset after flashing and it still shows up. When hitting the back button in Opera I get these weird symbols at the bottom of the page. I've included some pics.

just want to be sure that it's not something that I should be concerned about with my phone, security wise......

thanks again for all your work and time!!!!

edit - forgot to add that i tried a different build and receive the same weird symbols at the bottom.
You are most welcome about the work and time! I really love doing this so thank you for taking the time to let me know you like it.

As far as Opera, I hadn't noticed this before. I doubt it some kind of security issue, but I don't what's causing it exactly. I will look for an answer over the next few days.

Have you ever noticed this on other ROMs with Opera 9.7 either cooked in or installed via .cab?
If you have a .cab of it, install it and see if the same thing happens with that .cab.

Hopefully one of the people that have used Opera 9.7 for a while will be able to help us out with some sort of answer.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-25-2010 at 01:08 AM.