View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:47 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Fastest ROMs out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
boots with 108mb ram,never rises out of the 70s and returns to 50s after use. longest I've gone without a soft reset is 50 hours would be longer if it weren't for sense 2.1 freezing. only thing I ask for is a working sense2.5 cab, the 2 I found have caused issues that require a hard reset to fix.
hold on wait.. ive seen you bragging about this rom for awhile now.. bashing 6.5 roms for all kinds of things.. namely a Memory Leak.. but your ROM boots at 108 and steadys at 55mbs roughly after usage.. ummm wherd your 53mbs of memory go man???

and if 50 hours is all you can boast without a soft reset, thats nothing to brag about either.. dude, ive gone weeks without my devices freezing up on me... I have 3 Touch Pro 1s that I dont think ive had to soft rest in Months and all they do is tether Non-Stop and play DVDs on Coreplayer..

My TouchPro2 - gets soft reset on the rare occassion I install something new.. thats about it.. like i said ive gone weeks without freezing.. on Mighty, NRG.. right now im on day 4 of medium hill and i havent had to soft reset since after Sashimi and my automated stuff ran completed.. Actually im quite impressed with this medium hill ROM-not bad for a chef i just decided to try randomly out of boredom..