View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:00 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick3n View Post
yeah I'll flash this one, I'm only undecided which version to choose... but for now only cookie is available...
And about my other doubts, can you tell me if I only need "sprint keyboard fix" cab or also the "sprint mms settings" and "provision phone" (as I'm using TMN carrier like I said)?
That depends on if your phone is a sprint branded phone or a verizon branded phone. (Sorry, I'm not familiar with TMN) There are subtle differences between the sprint and verizon keyboards. Thats why each of them has their respective "fixes". Choose the one that matches your keyboard.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.