View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 11:00 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I loaded up Aug 18 "Standard Energy" 23678 yesterday and I'm loving it! So far everything is working great and it is exceptionally fast for me overclocked at 710. I stuck with NRG's cooked in pagepool and start out with 73mb of 177 free.

Some things I've noticed in particular: Rotating the HTC album and mysic tab is FAST - like my iPlod Touch FAST. Launching prograns is very quick.

While I miss all the cool features of the CoOckie ROMS, I think I can live with this one for a while.

Again, flawless setup for me (no task29 either) and everything was working out of the box. Text, Data, weather, phone, etc. Great Job NRG.

Since I'm using a non-cookie ROM, I may play around a bit with some taskbars and other themes and see if I can come up with something to show NRG.

Daivd
NOOOOOOOO. Don't leave us! (The Cookie 23xxx folks)
Come back to the COOKIE
This post has been thanked 2 times.