View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:37 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
so am I the only one on the latest Energy WM6.5 (18th that is) that has the taskbar issue where the signal strength and activesync icon cant stop fighting each other... even when plugged unplugged, soft-reset when unplugged...

tried quite a few things... going back to Standard.Reference for now, dont have that issue with it...

(and as an additionally note all "Energy" releases have had this issue for me, at least the last 3 i was actually here for to try )
It does it for me too. My problem occurs when I have an email icon and/or a new SMS icon up there.
Another thing I noticed is using the android style cht unlock screen, my email icon always shows 39 new messages.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.