View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 12:21 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
Well, considering that I go over my minutes every once in a while, my SERO bill is sometimes $60 total or even $80-90.

$10 for M2M and messaging (whatever that means exactly) is not a bad deal at all for those of us in my same boat. In fact it's probably what I've been waiting for.
Sounds like you need to get a Google Voice number and Add the FREE Sprint to Home option using the GV number.

I just Took over a SERO account and added the FREE Spritn to Home Option(added my GV number). You then essentially have unlimited anytime minutes. Use your GV number to call out to any # and it charges it as free Sprint to Home, also works on incoming when they call your GV number!
This post has been thanked 1 times.