View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:29 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
If he were to add the things we have been talking about in the past 10-20 pages and keep the stability... He could possibly put every other chef out of business LOL
meh... If I was a chef, I wouldn't want to put the other guys out of business ( I know you're kidding anyway). I think - moreso at XDA - its the collaboration between them that really fuels the whole custom ROM frenzy. Take for instance cookie and max sense. If they were limited to one ROM, you would have few choices to work with, but since many chefs now use them, we get to enjoy the other features and tweaks that the individual chefs cook in.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.