View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:21 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
Well, this thread's about to get really nasty. NRG just posted this on Twitter:

"Thinking of trying new things for the design of Energy ROM and would like some input from all of you. Pics of your current setups would be nice, along with suggestions for graphical mods to add ! You can post that stuff in the main thread for your device and then link me the post # here "

Here we go...
Why is it gonna get nasty?

IMHO, I really think its kind of cool that he is actively soliciting input from us for changes. I really think the ROM has reached its peak and asking us for opinion on tweaks changes is a good idea. Of course, some core changes will always keep us flash happy.
I just hope its not a sign that he's about to retire.

I'm happy with a good straightforward ROM that is functional and light (but not limited) on the eye candy and has lots of features.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-20-2010 at 05:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.