View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:52 PM
lemeiux1
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Wow....Um seems like we got a noobie to this thread. LOL.

+1 I totally agree.

To chime in young FlashHoppah. This thread is open to all comments. We all communicate about all sorts amongst each other in this thread. If someone feels like sharing an experience they had with Sprint, Verizon, or any carrier for that matter. We like to listen and share advice. Just because it has nothing to do with the ROM in particular, doesnt mean someone isnt interested or listening. Just look at how many times Bblacks comment got thanked compared to yours. The community speaks for themselves Young laddy. FYI none of those thanks belong to me.....yet.
noob? oh I forgot that being here LONGER than you makes me a noob. Just sayin have some respect for the OP and take your OFF TOPIC posts to a different location, there are different sections for a reason.

Thats the reason you see so many posts asking about the same thing over and over because the real info and answers get burried by "omg guys I talked to sprint today on the phone lets all talk about my experience"

So to Vin once again thank you, just flashed the new neodium rom and its the fastest, most stable I've used
This post has been thanked 1 times.