View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:03 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
I'd love to have this as well. There is a quick link, but I can't use a quick link when Sense is hung.

I just changed to the reference build, as the best I can tell, the only difference is that CHT is not installed.

I've not had any problems in the last 30 hours or so. I've been abusing the phone pretty badly. I've now overclocked it to see if I can get it to hang.

So far getting rid of CHT had fixed my phone problems. Now if there was a Dinik Glass reference build . . .

dave
If you can hit your winkey and get into the start menu, the "restart"....
OOPS, nevermind thats reset.
I wonder if one of the hardare keys can be remapped for a long hold to restart sense. Hmmm... will have to look into that.

David

EDIT: Just tried it. Doesn't work. Sorry...

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-20-2010 at 04:06 PM.