View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dold View Post
LOL
I know what you mean. I have thought this myself. BUT to be honest I DO know when I'm on an stable rom. But as soon as I see an update I get this itch... I know I have a good ROM and I can get through with it... but I need to flash the new one!. I can't help it, and it seems neither can you...
I rely heavily on my phone for work, so I flash at night some of the new roms, but always flash last the 21xxx series, even if it has some bug it so small that it doesn't affects my communications. Use XDA_UC just for auto cab install no regs, and exchange server for the contacts and calendar.
I usually "check the pulse" of any new ROM's. Meaning, I wait a day or two and see what the discussions are all about. Once I'm comfortable with what I'm reading I'll go ahead and flash.

However, I do a bit of "support" so I sometimes have to decide if I'm going to stay on the current one or go with the lates and greates in order to answer questions.

Overall, as NRG's ROMs evolve and he releases nwe builds, they are almost always a step forward. Yes, there may be a few issues but we either figure them out or he releases a new ROM. If he has one thats particularly problematic, he is usually pretty quick to pull it from his hotfile site.

David
This post has been thanked 9 times.