View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:16 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
1. Apps are better In android Marketplace & Apple Marketplace
2. Too many Bugs with Stock roms
3. Htc sense SUCKS
4. Facebook App. Sucks compared to Apple & android App
5. There isn't enough apps
6. Internet Explorer Sucks balls
7. No Google Voice Search Feature
8. Windows OS Cannot Compare to Android And apple.
Tp2 Definitely not worth the 600 Dollars i spent
Android Should have been on the tp2. Case Closed.

This is my first winmo phone and will be my last!. If windows had a better marketplace i would not be so annoyed.

If you want to add anything. Feel Free to voice your opinion.
Bro you got jobbed @ $600 for ANY phone. Everyone on winmo that I know of uses Opera (which is better than the android stock browser and safari).

you basic concern seems to be lack of apps. Everything else is negotiable or poor choice or has a workaround, and tbh some winmo games own android. The winmo facebook app does suck, but I'm not really into facebook.

Winmo 6.x is over as we know, it was fun while it lasted. Winpho7 looks pretty good IMO, but I would never get a Pro2. I lucked out with the HD2 being a phone where I can run 6.5.3 on a snapdragon and can load up a fully working/stable/awesome Android 2.2 whenever I want.

Get an Epic