View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
Hey Dave,
here's a list of a registry search i did for the word "vibrat". i'll be looking through the entire reg as you read this and may have another list for you.

marvin
Great find Marvin and it worked! I can now feel my softkeys when I tap them to dial a number. Theres actually quite a bit you can do with the vibrate registry keys such as setting the vibration level for the keyboard, the dial pad, and the keypad on the calculator.

The default setting for the dialpad on the phone was 3 and I doubled it to 6 and it works quite well.

The reg key I changed was HKLM Software\HTC|PHONE\PhoneExtendsetting \Keypad Vibration
default is 3 and I set it for 6.

Thanks for sending me in the right direction!

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.