View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:32 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I believe he's talking about enabling the media player to play on the home tab, if I remember right you can enable it to show up by flicking up until you get the media player on the home tab. I don't use the media player from there anyways, hell I don't really ever listen to music on it that's why I have a ipod touch lol.
Yup, thats how I have mine set. I tried both "small" and "Large" and both are working for me.

Its actually a pretty cool feature. I set my most used slider icons on the slider but did not have room for my music icon. So having the music applet on the home screen blank space makes it as easy as flicking upwards to listen to my music.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.