View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:48 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_asad View Post
Where i live has fairly decent 4G coverage so that isn't the problem, before i went for full root i activated sprints 4G data sharing plan and had really good speeds, but after root all it does is scan and can't find a network, does anyone have any suggestions for me to try seeing as i do have 4G coverage where i live?http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.js...ane:CvgDetails
Flash OMJ's 1.7 (I think that's the one at least- the one that has the radio and wimax included). Your 4G should work after that, then you can flash whatever (make sure you flash the latest radio and wimax if you go to a froyo ROM).