View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:02 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Latest ROM Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
See... the funny thing is that's NOT what I asked for here...

contribute more than a link.

I didn't ask for a link I asked for personal experiences.

Thanks for your lack of input.
1) your right, you asked for a "tell me what you use and why ROM thread"..whats the friggin difference.. your asking for a side by side comparison basically.. oh wait, "without the fighting"..

2) ok, i gave you like 10 though.. all with what rom people are using and why.. i guess there mightve been fighting in there, i dunno

3) what do want some of us to say dude.. Ive tried every friggin Rom available for my Devices.. a 1000 times over... they all have the same flaw.. WE PUT TOO MUCH STUFF ON THEM!!! we skin out or "sense-out" the graphics pushing all limits of the chipset.. we run 200 things on top of each other at once, because " We Can Multitask" wheres some platforms cant.. We use and abuse all resources possible most of looking for eye candy, speed, and stablity all at once.. and once we find it, we max our device to that level so we can still the bulk of what we really want.. what do you want: well on july 11th i downloaded NRGY... only july17th i downloaded the newer sys of NRGY.. didnt like it.. onjuly 17th since NRGY didnt work i tried MR X.. i mean what the hell we change roms weekley most of us.. ROM THREADS DONT WORK NO MATTER HOW YOU WORD THE TITLE, THEY CHANGE TO OFTEN, OR WE FLASH TO OFTEN FOR THAT TO STAY ACCURATE INFO..

4) Id say theres my input dude

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-17-2010 at 02:05 AM.