View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:43 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I keep getting a malware detected almost every time I visit a thread, and it has to do with energyroms according to the message.

Can you please check the general discussion forum for specifics, this way you can figure out what needs to be done to fix it.
Thanks!
If you are talking about the threads here on ppcgeeks, you need to send a PM to mindfrost, the administrator for the website.

The site uses "targeted" ass so the ads you see may be different thna the ones I see. They had a problem a few months ago with some bad advertising that was causing that problem.

In the meantime, emty your web browsers cache and do a malware scan on your computer.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.