View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:52 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post

2. Overclocking: I know there seems to be some bent feelings on who did what and when, so without meaning offense to anyone I will tell how it works on my phone without any links. I used the overclocking method that uses mort 4.2 and OC auto 4.2 and it makes a big difference! My test is simple. I have about 200 photos on my SD. Just go to messages and tell it to insert pic. Them direct it to you SD card and try and scroll to the last pic, you can grow a beard waiting! With it overclocked it takes about 5-10 seconds, a big difference.

Just for reference I have my phone clocked at:
Safe mode (for startup): 604 w/ 50 sec duratuion.
Normal speed 768, Throttle speed (standby) 604, and poll interval at 1100.
(I found when you get above 710 you need to restart your phone twice to get it to take w/o freezing.)

End of Quarterly rant and wasted thread space
Actually... no rant and thanks for the info.

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.