View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:39 PM
sonictronic
Lurker

sonictronic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Installing Android to Nand?

What about sim/security unlocks? I tried the version that worked for wozzer999 on a Rhod500, with only my spl unlocked. I have tried with and without a sim in the socket as well. I am still stuck at the low level green/white "HTC" splash (older devices have "Touch Pro 2" in white letters with black background where I get stuck).

It simply will not load any part of the kernel. Rootfs is in the root of the sd. No volume label on the sd. I have a haret froyo build in /andboot (system.ext2 type not sqsh files). I also scrounged up a froyo build that was not compiled for haret. It is the entire system in "androidinstall.tar". It is in the /andboot folder as well. I also tried with everything in root only and with files in both root and /andboot at the same time (modded rel_path for /andboot, no rel_path for root). All of this on a PNY 8Gb SDHC card. I dont know what class card. I moved everything to a temporary folder that does not pertain to android so hopefully a folder called TEMP_FOLDER will not interfere with the boot process. Also, I typically let it sit for 5 minutes before I pull the battery to try something different.

edit
I am using the same froyo build currently as pts69666 per his post above.

Last edited by sonictronic; 08-13-2010 at 03:44 PM.