View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:05 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v2.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/5/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks, will try this. still no go for me. I get an error when wiping sd:ext partition. Says "error, run "wipe ext' via adb?? hopefully this isnt screwing me

also is OMJ latest have the 1.4 pri?
I doubt the error means much, do you have your card partitioned?
I dont and did not see an error.
The PRI is not included in the ROM (never was). We got knocked back to 1.34 when we unlocked Nand via Toast II. Now all we're doing is forcing an update back to 1.40.
PRI/PRL/radios are separate from the ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
So this release has prl as well ??
Do you mean PRI? See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Hey i knowsquat hows the battery with the new kernal?

Im trying to update mines do i have to clear everything or i just flash it ?
Oh yea do i use rom manager to go to recovery mode?
Battery is good, still playing with setcpu and I was on my phone all day,plugged/unplugged, tethering so I dont have a good outlook on battery yet. The kernel allows for some very low underclocking with Setcpu but even without that battery life should be improved over stock kernel.
What are you trying to update? Just the kernel? Then just flash it from recovery, no need to wipe unless you run into issue and need to reflash the kernel, THEN wipe cache and dalvik before the reflash.