View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:57 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

iconsoft makes a really cool dialer called PhonEx. It has a 14 or 30 day trial (can't remember) but will replace your default dialer. I used to use it but never got around to reinstalling it. My only beef was that it didn't integrate with the sense quicklinks. It does however have its own similar favorites which work like the quicklinks.

Every once in a while, Iconsoft offers it for free if you "blog" about it and post at least three favorable posts about it - you have to email them the links to the posts and blog entries.

So, if you like everything else about NRG's ROM's, try an alternate dialer and see if that meets your needs.

Also, regarding the bloat programs, NRG makes a "standard" ROM that doesn't have all the "value added" stuff.

And, update to todays flash. I've really settled in well with a page pool of 16 and things are running quite snappy. I've been mostly in the upper 60's for free RAM, so I'm happy.

I'm also inching closer to overclocking but, I like to help out here a lot and if I OC my phone that changes things as far as trying to duplicate problems that others are having. If I understand correctly though, I can easilly go back to default, so I may give it a try. But, I have my long stretch of 12 hour shifts coming up, so 1. I won't be posting as much and 2. any major changes will have to wait until my next day off or I get a bad case of flash fever...

Y'all take care and be good while I'm gone.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.