View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:43 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli View Post
After seeing some peoples success with 768 on OC ive tried but get instant lockups. Have to pull the SD card and then i get in agani after a soft reset. I reflashed and installed my standard cabs... Verizon key fix, gfxboost 1.2, maxx134 battery, nuebattery, cleanram, verizon wireless sync, pandora, slacker, opera 10. Also, im interested in knowing if any of you go ahead into Advanced Configuration and tweak the performance settings. I usually change the AUTO file system cache size to 2mb, enable the file system filter cache to 4096 sectors, and set the Glyph cache to 64kb. Is this a similar setup any of you use? Also what exactley is the Throttle speed and what should I set that at.. Same thing for polling.. Basically what are the optimal settings everyone is using?
Go to the "application data" folder on yuor storage card and delete the "HTC" folder and soft reset. The folder will recreate itself when the phone reboots.

The key in your statement was that you said the phone will reset if you remove the storage card.

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.